Saturday, April 24, 2010

Santa Monica, CA/Do you believe in God and if so, how do you know?

The Walking Talk 52
© Jasmin Chang 2010

Answer: (right) I’m probably the least religious guy you’ve ever met.  
(left) No you’re not. 
(right) Why do you say that? 
(left) Because I’m even less religious. I don’t know if God exists or not. I don’t really think about it.
(right) Do you eat matza balls?
(left) Well it’s hard to kill off those matzo balls. laughs. Every society since the dawn of man has had gods. Some of them plural. Lesser animals we don’t think have gods because they don’t have the imagination we have. So we can create anything we want in our imaginations but as far as a physical God that watches over us? No, he doesn’t exist.

Question: Will the universe continue to expand?

1 comment:

  1. Hah, I would argue matzo ball soup very well could be evidence of God's existence.

    ReplyDelete