Friday, April 2, 2010

Los Angeles, CA (Echo Park)/What makes you interesting?

Here's my first film post!

One of my favorite things to do after my Friday internship is to stop by the farmer's market and as I was walking there from my car, this sad palm tree caught my attention. I don't know what happened to it, but it's not surprising with the crazy wind we've had. You'd think I was back in Chicago! Anyways, I was taking a photo of the scene when a man stepped into my frame and asked me to take a photo of him. That's never happened, but how perfect for this project and how awesome is that?! I love taking photos of people and I didn't even have to ask, he just came to me!

© Jasmin Chang 2010

© Jasmin Chang 2010

© Jasmin Chang 2010

Answer: Shrugs and shakes his head. Nothing. No, I have no idea. For me, what's interesting is the weather. I like the weather when it is raining. I wish it would rain more. We need the water, no? 



Question: Where do you come from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment