Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chelsea, Manhattan / What event has most influenced you in choosing the career you have now?

Another favorite thing about this city...dogs are everywhere! And I LOVE dogs! I struck up a conversation with my next interviewee over her very sweet papillon, Tufani.  


Question: What event has most influenced you in choosing the career you have now?

Answer: I'm a lawyer now. When I was little, I wanted to be an artist. My parents wanted me to get a profession. Parents  hammer into you that you need a practical career. So, my artistic career got swapped for a legal career, which I've been doing for 28 years. Intellectual property law is very tedious, but it's a way to get into the more creative. 

Question: If you could go anywhere in the world and spend a month, where would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment