Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Upper West Side, Manhattan / If you could go to anywhere in the world and spend a month, where would it be?

I was sitting on a bench, waiting for a friend to take a walk an autumn walk through Central Park, when my next interviewee came up to ask if I could take a photo of her with her camera. She had just moved to New York last week. Another things that I love about New York, but also scares me about New York is that no matter how new you think you are to the city, there are many more people even newer...

© Jasmin Chang 2011

Question: If you could go to anywhere in the world and spend a month, where would it be?

Answer: Up next for me is Costa Rica, for the nature, the parks and the natural beauty.

Question: What will you be doing for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment