Thursday, October 27, 2011

Manhattan, NYC (Chelsea) / Which mangoes are the best?

Another favorite thing of living in New York is being able to see a TON of photography, to hear lots of artists talk about their own work. It almost feels like I'm back in college, but I get to pick the lectures and events I want to go to and they are all exactly what I find interesting. It was on the way to PDN Photoplus, that I met my next interviewee. On the three long empty blocks between getting off the subway and getting to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, we started chatting because we were obviously headed toward the same event.
The Walking Talk #68
© Jasmin Chang 2011

Question: Which mangoes are the best?

Answer: Julie mangoes. Regular mangoes are very stringy and I don't really like that texture. Julie mangoes are my favorite. There are lots of different types of mangoes, especially in Jamaica, but my favorite is definitely a Julie mango.

Question: What event has most influenced you in choosing the career you have now?

No comments:

Post a Comment