Monday, July 4, 2011

Venice, CA / Do you like to sing?

I spent this past fourth of July hanging out around Venice Beach. Fourth of July two years ago marks pretty much the very beginning of this project which began on a post college roadtrip from Chicago to Jacksonville with my then roommate, Taylor. We spent the fourth of July at her family's beach house, where they've hosted an giant fourth of July party every year for the past few decades. It was epic and so delicious!

 

 Answer: Actually, I would say I don't like to sing, but I like to talk. I like to speak. I just like listening to music. You know, music soothes the heart and soul. 

What's your favorite song right now?

I think something by Yanni. "Love is All." Yanni. Y-A-N-N-I. He's a good American singer and the song is "Love is All."

Question: What are the most important things in life?
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I miss it. Let's do Fourth of July in NYC sometime soon. Yeahhhh! Buddy! B-U-D-D-Y. Can't wait! Nice photo, by the way. I like the hands in the pocket look with a touch of light on his head. Yum.

    ReplyDelete