Sunday, June 20, 2010

San Francisco, CA/Who in your life do you think you take most for granted?

the walking talk #60
© Jasmin Chang 2010

Answer: Most for granted? The person who I know that I do that to and I really shouldn't is my partner. We've been together 36 years and sometimes I do things that I wouldn't do if it was a casual acquaintance, I say things that I wouldn't say to a stranger. I would say something that was nicer. We have a great place and we have a wonderful life together. Sometimes we get into a little argument but very very seldom, but still, sometimes I do things that I shouldn't even though we have a great relationship. I always regret any kind of a mood swap. I just wish for peace in the family. Most of my immediate family is back in Louisiana so I really have very little contact with them.

Question: Would you marry somebody of a different race?

No comments:

Post a Comment