Friday, June 4, 2010

Inglewood, CA/How do you feel about life in general? Do you feel like you're content or do you feel like you're missing something?

walking talk #59
©
Jasmin Chang 2010


Answer:
No, I do not. I feel very content. I feel I'm exactly where God wants me to be.

I just turned 31 and I just feel so blessed. I feel like most people my age don't love their job. I feel blessed to really love what I do. I have a great family. I have my health. Yes, I'm very content.

It's such a great place to be. I just think so many people at this age, well so many people in general. are always waiting to see what the next thing is thinking, well, this will make me happy. Well, that will make me happy, but I am content with where I am.

Question: Who in your life do you think you take most for granted?

No comments:

Post a Comment