Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beverly Hills, CA/ If you could die and come back tomorrow, what race, sex and job title would you like to come back as? Where would you like to live?

Full Question: If you knew tomorrow you would die and come back to this world, what race, nationality, sex and job title would you like to come back as? You can't come back as yourself. You have to come back as someone else. And where would you like to live?

beverlyhills shoes
© Jasmin Chang 2010

Answer: That's a bad question! I don't like it and I don't want to answer it. I don't want to think of dying and coming back. I never do think what's going to happen tomorrow. Why you have to think you have to die and come back? I like the way I am and I want to be the same way. I live and I am happy where I am now.

Question: Are you happy? What is going to make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment