Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wrightwood, CA/Do you think angels are around us everyday?

For anyone that tried to go snowboarding this weekend and got stuck in 3 hours of traffic, this is for you. My friends and I got bundled up at 5 am and drove out to Mt. High to go snowboarding for the first time in a long time, but sadly got stuck in a ton of traffic, crawled up the mountain at snail's pace to discover that not only was the parking lot completely full, but they were completely out of rental equipment. Happy ending though--we ended up finding a hill to play in the snow and this awesome couple that staked out the hill first and shared the hill and their sled with us.

Wrightwood, CA
© Jasmin Chang 2010
Answer: Yeah I do. I married one. You know what? I did. It took me 43 years to find her or it took 43 years for God to send her to me. One or the other. I'm not sure which but yeah, I believe in angels. We've been married for 9 years.

Question: Do you enjoy life today?

2 comments:

  1. this is by far my favorite response. they look so much in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Love this project of yours

    ReplyDelete