Saturday, January 9, 2010

Davis, CA/Where do you plan to be or be doing in 5 and then 10 years from now?

Every time I'm in the Sacramento area, my friends and I always go to Fuji Sushi Boat and Buffet near UC Davis for all you can eat sushi--kinda ridiculous but mostly amazing because I always love me some sushi! I chatted with the owner of the restaurant.

© Jasmin Chang 2010

Answer: Five years, ten years...I want to be retired. I want my daughter to take over. It [Fuji] has been open for 16 years. We bought it two years ago.

I want to take photos. All over the world. Whenever I travel, I'll take photos. I have a pretty nice camera. (He shows me some photos that he took of his grandchildren posted behind the counter.) I was trained in the arts too. In Taiwan, 40 years ago, I drew manga at a company in Taipei. When I'm retired, if I have no worries and no concerns, then of course I want to move back to Taiwan.

Question: How long do you think it will take for the American economy to come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment