Thursday, November 19, 2009

Los Angeles, CA (Miracle Mile)/Do you think that men and women have more equality in our generation than in the past and is it enough?

24.lamiraclemile
© Jasmin Chang 2009

Answer: I can only speak for the American situation but for my generation versus my mother's generation, it seems to be more equal, but that's just my personal experience. But I think different levels of equality and inequality exist in the same time and region. (For there to be full equality,) it would take more self awareness for women. It's an agreement to have an equal status. I'm not that big of a fan of "feminism," in quotes, because I think a very specific social strata is attracted to it and it's offputting to other women.

Question: What do you think what you eat says about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment