Saturday, May 21, 2011

Napa, CA/What's the first thing you do in the morning when you open your eyes?

I went on a roadtrip down the California coast with a few of my best friends. Day one of our trip began at a winery in Napa and a picnic with wine, lots of cheeses and chocolate chili fudge. It was awesome because I've wanted to visit Napa ever since sixth grade when The Parent Trap, probably one of my favorite movies of all time, came out!

the walking talk #63
© Jasmin Chang 2011

Answer: The first thing I think of is, "I want to close my eyes and I don't want to wake up. I want to go back to sleep." Laughs. Every day I think that.

Question:
What is your favorite aroma or smell?

I ask that because I was in Taipei just about two weeks ago. I grew up in Sydney, Australia and just for a minute, at sunset in Taipei, it smelled like a humid day in Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment