Monday, December 14, 2009

Los Angeles, CA (Del Rey)/Do you live near where you grew up? If so, why did you stay and if not, why did you move away?

12.9.09 del rey
© Jasmin Chang 2009

Answer: I grew up in San Diego til 14. Then I moved to LA. The reason why we moved here was for my dad's job. He repairs airplanes at Santa Monica Airport. The beginning--no I wasn't cool with it, but once I got here there was nothing I can do. Now, I'm OK right here. This is cool. I miss my family in San Diego. I got a lot of family out there.

I ask if he will be going home for Christmas.

No, I have to work but my mom and my brother are here. My aunts, cousins and uncles are in San Diego. Christmas will be my mom, my brother and I. It's good. It's good to take care of mom.

Question: What do you think is going to happen in 2012?

1 comment:

  1. Good question to ask near Christmastime. :)

    ReplyDelete