Saturday, October 3, 2009

Torrance, CA (Oktoberfest)/How long do you think it takes to drive around the island of Hawaii?

© Jasmin Chang 2009

© Jasmin Chang 2009

Answer: I would guess seven hours. I've been up to Oahu three times. Last time I went was three years ago. It was for my sister and my graduation. We graduated at the same time. It took me five years and my sister four years. It was great--all my family was there.

(after I told her that she had the best outfit of all of Oktoberfest in my opinion)

Oh, thanks! It's authentic. Well I actually got it at Alpine Village, but they originally purchased it in Germany. My fiancee is a flight attendant and can get cheaper flights so we want to save up to go to Munich.

(I congratulate them and ask them how the proposal happened)

Her fiancee: I got down on one knee and asked! We were in a cave in Sequoia National Park and we were on a cave tour. We got to the last cave and I had already called ahead so they knew what was happening. It was funny because the tour was actually full of German tourists who had no idea what was going on.

Question: How do you define true happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment